Global-Watch International Discussion Group on Workplace Health and Well-being
THE GLOBAL-WATCH COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE IN ACTION
This Global-Watch International Discussion Group on workplace health and well-being will help contribute to the transition from science to action throughout our English-speaking community which spreads across the world.
OBJECTIVES OF THE GLOBAL-WATCH INTERNATIONAL DISCUSSION GROUP
- To share with the people responsible for Health and Well-being (as part of Global-Watch’s affiliates from different countries) the issues, practices, and solutions coming from various perspectives
- To facilitate the use of the tools and content provided by Global-Watch
FORMAT AND COURSE OF ACTION
- Three 90 to 120-minute meetings per year
- Two Global-Watch moderators to facilitate discussions
- Occasional guests
Catherine Lepage, MSW
Director, Community of Practice, Global-Watch
Senior Consultant, English-speaking Community of practice, Global-Watch
WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR?
Access to the Global-Watch International Discussion Group is exclusive to Global-Watch affiliate employers.
- October 6, 2022
Are you a Global-Watch affiliate who would like to read a document from a past session of this group? Click on the links below to access the document that interests you.
- June 16, 2022 → Recording | Presentation | Summary | Tools | Lessons learned | Employer experience
- April 27, 2022 → Recording | Presentation | Summary
- October 26, 2021 → Presentation | Summary
- July 6, 2021 → Presentation | Summary