Global-Watch Virtual Coaching Groups (In French)
Reducing psychological health risks and PSR in times of uncertainty
THE GLOBAL-WATCH COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE IN ACTION
This Global-Watch Virtual Coaching Group is based on the recommended approach of the Global-Watch Toolkit Reducing psychological health risks and PSR in times of uncertainty.
OBJECTIVES OF THE GLOBAL-WATCH VIRTUAL COACHING GROUPS
- Promote the appropriation of a structured and systemic approach and of the tools included in the toolkit
- Share practices, challenges encountered and solutions in the implementation of the approach and the implementation of tools
- Stimulate reflection and contribute to the enrichment of participants’ skills
- Monitor the implementation of the approach and tools within employers (lessons learned, obstacles, levers, etc.)
FORMAT AND COURSE OF ACTION
- Virtual meetings lasting 90 minutes and taking place every 4 to 8 weeks
- 6 to 10 experienced people, each representing an employer
- A Global-Watch moderator to facilitate discussions
- Occasional guests
WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR?
Access to the Global-Watch Virtual Coaching Groups is exclusive to Global-Watch affiliates.