Global-Watch Thematic Working Group
Change management and manager engagement
THE GLOBAL-WATCH COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE IN ACTION
Transformations and changes are part of the reality of organizations. This Global-Watch Working Group is dedicated to best practices in change management and engaging stakeholders (especially managers) to promote successful change, workplace health and well-being.
OBJECTIVES OF THE GLOBAL-WATCH THEMATIC WORKING GROUPS
- Respond to common issues identified by affiliates;
- Stimulate reflection and contribute to the enrichment of participants’ skills with the support of scientific experts as well as the content available on Global-Watch.com;
- Share knowledge, experiences, ways of doing things, tips and tricks, tools, etc..;
- Encourage changes in workplace practices and contribute to the achievement of organizational objectives.
FORMAT AND COURSE OF ACTION
- Virtual meetings lasting 2 hours taking place every 6 to 8 weeks;
- 6 to 10 experienced people, each representing an employer;
- A renowned scientific expert to provide food for thought;
- A Global-Watch moderator to facilitate discussions.
Pr. Nathalie Lemieux, M.Sc., DBA, CPHR
Professor, Department of Organization and Human Resources, École des sciences de la gestion (ESG), Université du Québec à Montréal
Director of the Department of Organization and Human Resources, École des sciences de la gestion (ESG), Université du Québec à Montréal
Member of the Centre d’études en transformation des organisations (CETO) executive team.
WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR?
Access to the Global-Watch Thematic Working Groups is exclusive to Global-Watch affiliates.
Upcoming Sessions (in French)
- March 9, 2021
- April 15, 2021
- June 2, 2021
Past Sessions (in French)
Are you a participant in this group? Click on the links below to access the documents. (These are available for authorized participants only).
- January 20, 2021 → Presentation Ι Summary
- December 17, 2020 → Presentation Ι Summary
- November 5, 2020 → Presentation Ι Summary
- October 8, 2020 → Summary
- May 14, 2020 → Global-Watch Presentation Ι Expert’s Presentation Ι Summary
- April 2, 2020 → Presentation Ι Summary Ι Chart