Global-Watch Thematic Working Group
Psychological health: psychosocial risks and protective factors
THE GLOBAL-WATCH COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE IN ACTION
This Global-Watch Working Group addresses psychosocial risks and protective factors, including management practices and organizational interventions, that have an effect on the psychological health of employees.
OBJECTIVES OF THE GLOBAL-WATCH THEMATIC WORKING GROUPS
- Respond to common issues identified by affiliates
- Stimulate reflection and contribute to the enrichment of participants’ skills with the support of scientific experts as well as the content available on Global-Watch.com
- Share knowledge, experiences, ways of doing things, tips and tricks, tools, etc.
- Encourage changes in workplace practices and contribute to the achievement of organizational objectives
FORMAT AND COURSE OF ACTION
- Virtual meetings lasting 2 hours taking place every 6 to 8 weeks
- 6 to 10 experienced people, each representing an employer
- A renowned scientific expert to provide food for thought
- A Global-Watch moderator to facilitate discussions
Prof. France St-Hilaire, Ph.D.
Full professor, École de gestion, Université de Sherbrooke
Director of the post-graduate management programs, Université de Sherbrooke
Director, Équipe sur les organisation en santé (ÉOS)
Director of the Global-Watch network scientific monitoring
- Psychological health at work
- Intervention-consultation in organizational development
- Management skills
- Followership and organizational behaviour of the employee
- Research methods
WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR?
Access to the Global-Watch Thematic Working Groups is exclusive to Global-Watch affiliates.
Upcoming Sessions (in French)
- May 6, 2021
- June 10, 2021
Past Sessions (in French)
Are you a participant in this group? Click on the links below to access the documents. (These are available to authorized participants only.)
- March 11, 2021 → Presentation Ι Summary
- February 4, 2021 → Presentation Ι Summary Ι Article Weiss et al (for individual consultation only)
- December 3, 2020 → Summary
- October 22, 2020 → Presentation Ι Summary
- May 21, 2020 → Summary
- March 19, 2020 → Presentation Ι Summary