Global-Watch Thematic Working Group
Returning to work after a prolonged absence (for psychological health reasons)
THE GLOBAL-WATCH COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE IN ACTION
This Global-Watch Working Group specifically addresses best practices and success factors for an inclusive, interdisciplinary and structured process for optimal return to work after an absence for psychological health reasons.
OBJECTIVES OF THE GLOBAL-WATCH THEMATIC WORKING GROUPS
- Respond to common issues identified by affiliates
- Stimulate reflection and contribute to the enrichment of participants’ skills with the support of scientific experts as well as the content available on Global-Watch.com
- Share knowledge, experiences, ways of doing things, tips and tricks, tools, etc.
- Encourage changes in workplace practices and contribute to the achievement of organizational objectives
FORMAT AND COURSE OF ACTION
- Virtual meetings lasting 2 hours taking place every 6 to 8 weeks
- 6 to 10 experienced people, each representing an employer
- A renowned scientific expert to provide food for thought
- A Global-Watch moderator to facilitate discussions
Prof. Marc Corbière, Ph.D., c.o.
Full professor, Department of Education and Pedagogy – Career Counselling, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
Senior researcher, Research Centre of the Institut Universitaire de Santé Mentale de Montréal (CR-IUSMM)
Holder of the Research Chair in Mental Health and Work
WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR?
Access to the Global-Watch Thematic Working Groups is exclusive to Global-Watch affiliates.
Upcoming Sessions (in French)
- Upcoming Meetings – Dates to be Confirmed
Past Sessions (in French)
Are you a Global-Watch affiliate who would like to read a document from a past session of this group? Click on the links below to access the document that interests you.
- June 15, 2022 → Recording | Presentation | Summary | Tools | Lessons learned
- February 10, 2022 → Presentation | Summary | Glossary
- December 16, 2021 → Presentation | Scientific article by Marc Corbière | Summary
- October 14, 2021 → Presentation | Summary | Article
- June 17, 2021 → Presentation | Notes
- May 19, 2021 → Presentation | Summary
- March 17, 2021 → Summary
- January 26, 2021 → Presentation | Summary | Glossary | Article Negrini et al. | Article Bastien et Corbière
- December 16, 2020 → Presentation | Summary | Article
- November 25, 2020 → Presentation | Summary | Absence statistics
- May 29, 2020 → Summary