Global-Watch Thematic Working Group
Returning to work after a prolonged absence (for psychological health reasons)
THE GLOBAL-WATCH COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE IN ACTION
This Global-Watch Working Group specifically addresses best practices and success factors for an inclusive, interdisciplinary and structured process for optimal return to work after an absence for psychological health reasons.
OBJECTIVES OF THE GLOBAL-WATCH THEMATIC WORKING GROUPS
- Respond to common issues identified by affiliates
- Stimulate reflection and contribute to the enrichment of participants’ skills with the support of scientific experts as well as the content available on Global-Watch.com
- Share knowledge, experiences, ways of doing things, tips and tricks, tools, etc.
- Encourage changes in workplace practices and contribute to the achievement of organizational objectives
FORMAT AND COURSE OF ACTION
- Virtual meetings lasting 2 hours taking place every 6 to 8 weeks
- 6 to 10 experienced people, each representing an employer
- A renowned scientific expert to provide food for thought
- A Global-Watch moderator to facilitate discussions
Prof. Marc Corbière, Ph.D., c.o.
Full professor, Department of Education and Pedagogy – Career Counselling, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
Senior researcher, Research Centre of the Institut Universitaire de Santé Mentale de Montréal (CR-IUSMM)
Holder of the Research Chair in Mental Health and Work
WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR?
Access to the Global-Watch Thematic Working Groups is exclusive to Global-Watch affiliates.
Upcoming Sessions (in French)
- May 19, 2021
- June 17, 2021
Past Sessions (in French)
Are you a participant in this group? Click on the links below to access the documents. (These are available to authorized participants only.)
- March 17, 2021 → Summary
- January 26, 2021 → Presentation Ι Summary Ι Glossary Ι Article Negrini et al. Ι Article Bastien et Corbière
- December 16, 2020 → Presentation Ι Summary Ι Article
- November 25, 2020 → Presentation Ι Summary Ι Absence statistics
- May 29, 2020 → Summary