Turnkey toolkits based on scientific knowledge and promising practices from around the world
Each Global-Watch Toolkit is developed in
- Review of scientific knowledge from around the world
- Review of promising practices and experiences in Canada and abroad
- Development of turnkey tools using a structured step-by-step (systematic) and systemic approach (including the various stakeholders) based on the Global-Watch Framework for Intervention ➔
Our Global-Watch Toolkits are comprised of tools for HR teams and those responsible for rolling out workplace health and well-being strategies, as well as, depending on the toolkit, tools for managers and employees.
The toolkits developed to date include 8 to 30 tools and are based on 50 to 120 credible references worldwide.
- Assessing and balancing workload: A responsibility with mutual benefits ➔
- Assessing work-related psychosocial risks (PSRs) and their risk factors ➔
- Prioritizing and measuring the impact of work-life balance initiatives ➔
- Understanding and preparing for human integration of artificial intelligence and digital transformation ➔
- Mitigating psychological health risks in times of uncertainty ➔
- Support Guide – Measurement Indicators for a Workplace Health and Well-Being Strategy ➔
- Returning to work after a long-term absence ➔
- Workplace bullying: What employers can and must do in the workplace ➔
- Cannabis and other psychoactive substances: what employers can and should do ➔
- Sleep: a lever for improved wellness and productivity ➔
Global-Watch Toolkits for affiliates
This toolkit containing 15 tools is designed to support you in your workload assessment process, by providing you with the tools you need to optimize and balance your employees' workloads. Global-Watch reviewed some sixty sources at the literature search stage. Thirty-five of these were selected for tool development.
This toolkit includes 8 tools to help you implement your workplace psychosocial risk assessment program. It focuses mainly on understanding these risks and their associated factors and on how to assess them. Global-Watch reviewed some sixty sources at the literature search stage. Thirty of these were selected for the development of the tools in this kit.
Understanding and preparing for human integration of artificial intelligence and digital transformation
This toolkit includes 12 tools developed from 49 credible sources worldwide, and in collaboration with 8 experts, specialists and practitioners.
This toolkit includes some 20 tools developed from more than 100 reliable sources around the world to help you implement your psychological health risk mitigation strategy. It includes tools for people responsible for internal roll out of the strategy and managers.
This toolkit includes 12 tools based on 47 credible references from around the world, consultations with academic experts and practitioners, and the collection of testimonials from Canadian, French, British and Swiss organizations.
This toolkit includes 30 tools based on more than 80 credible references from around the world and produced in collaboration with scientists, practitioners and experts in the field in Canada and Europe.