Turnkey toolkits based on scientific knowledge and promising practices from around the world
Each Global-Watch Toolkit is developed in 3 steps :
- Review of scientific knowledge in the world;
- Review of promising practices and experiences here and elsewhere;
- Development of turnkey tools in a structured step-by-step (systematic) and systemic approach (including the different stakeholders) based on the Global-Watch Framework for Action.
Our Global-Watch Tookits are comprised of tools for HR teams and those responsible for deploying workplace health and well-being strategies, as well as, depending on the toolkit, tools for managers and employees.
The toolkits developed to date include 10 to 40 tools and are based on 50 to 120 reliable references worldwide.
Global-Watch’s reference models
1. Global-Watch framework for intervention©
Global-Watch’s framework for intervention© offers the strategy and process to follow for an integrated organizational approach.
2. Continuum of overall workplace health
Return to work
Global-Watch Toolkits for affiliates
Understanding and preparing for human integration of artificial intelligence and digital transformationIncludes 10 tools developed from 49 credible sources worldwide, and in collaboration with 8 experts, specialists and practitioners. Access the toolkit
Mitigating psychological health risks and psychosocial risks in times of uncertainty and pandemic – Free toolsAllows you to access the 10 free tools from the initial toolkit containing 15 tools developed from over 100 credible sources worldwide. Access the toolkit
Global-Watch Toolkits for non-affiliates employers